Saturday, December 11, 2010

MY "Top" 10 Tracks for 2010

Here is a list that I have compiled of what were my favorite 10 tracks this year. This list is not which songs are the best or anything like that, just songs that I enjoyed listening to this year. I wanted to see if there was a way to make some of them downloadable but I'm hopeless with technology and have no idea how to do it. The list itself was pretty difficult to make and I could be forgetting a song or two that I didn't consider but this is as good as I'm gonna get it so here it  is:

1. Crystal Castles - Celestica


2. Beach House - Norway


3. Warpaint - Undertow


4. LCD Soundsystem - Drunk Girls


5. Arcade Fire - Sprawl II (Mountains Beyond Mountains)


6. Joanna Newsom - Good Intentions Paving Company


7. Menomena - Five Little Rooms


8. Fol Chen - In Ruins


9. Cults - Go Outside


10. Cee Lo - Fuck You

No comments:

Post a Comment